Finish !

Well I decided to take off the flowers that were on my  "Sophie's Garden" block and redo them. So here is a pic of it finished...


They still need thier eyes put in!


I prepared the next one to do at night during tv time....




And I started a mini quilt of "Science Fair" by Jaybird Quilts.




Two rows sewn together....




This is made useing Row by Row charm squares!  The Row by Row Experience starts June 21st.
Six rows ( This is half of the rows.) put together.  I finished the mini but forgot to take a pic, just rushed it back to Colorz. Now I will have to wait and give you a pic later on. Chit chat later, Martha.  I am linking up with confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com and crazymomquilts.blogspot.com .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit