OZ

Last time I showed a couple of blocks of my "Wizard of Oz" quilt. It is going to be a gift quilt, but I was not liking it!  Then I came to terms that I did not have to like it!  But it was a quick quilt to go together. First pic is with the final borders not on yet.





This next pic is with the borders on. I like the quilt top much better with the borders.




It has a blue gingham border all around ,except the poppies are only one the one side.





I have almost finished another block from my "Sophie's Garden" quilt.....





Just need to stitch around the flowers. I also got the binding sewn down on my taupe embroidery quilt which Rebecca Annakkala quilted for me.


Linking up with juliekquilts.blogspot.com/2015/05/binding-blitz-and-some-other-things.html


All for now must cook supperand do a few errands, chatter later,Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit